About the position
Enote is a music-technology startup using Artificial Intelligence to digitize the world’s sheet music, which will help millions of musicians study and perform better. Our app has captured the imagination of the music community since it’s announcement last year, and our team are preparing to follow up a successful Beta testing program with the first public release of our app.
We are searching for an experienced Marketing Designer who can help us transform complex concepts into clear, appealing assets and further develop a brand that resonates with a global community of musicians.
Please only apply if you have a valid work permit for Germany.
What will be a bonus
- Familiarity with sheet music.
- Agency experience and/or experience working with Performance Marketing teams.
- Animation skills.
- Experience contributing to photo and film projects.
- Experience with UX design and collaboration with developers.
- Experience with Figma.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV, portfolio, and a covering letter addressing your suitability.
What we offer you
- Engaging work within an experienced and diverse marketing team.
- Comfortable modern office in the heart of Berlin’s tech scene, very well connected to all local transportation services.
- Annual training budget and BVG transport card.
- Your choice of hardware and equipment.
- High standards of quality and a shared sense of purpose.
- Opportunities to shape your future and grow with the business.
- Small team, flat hierarchy, founder-led start-up with 7-figure funding.
- The chance to contribute to a pivotal moment in written music’s history.
We value diversity. You will only be judged based on your skills and fit for the job.